Help keep Vancouver Island hospice care in motion with the Cycle of Life Tour.
*Registration for the 2021 group ride weekend (postponed from 2020) is currently full, however you can still join The 2020 Challenge by signing up as a Virtual Rider for free! Find out more.
The Cycle of Life Tour is organized by Victoria Hospice, however we are thrilled to be able to include other Vancouver Island hospices in the ride. When you register, you will be asked to select the hospice you wish to raise funds for. If your chosen hospice is unavailable, unfortunately that means their rider spots are full. In this case, we recommend you contact us at 250-519-1747 to be put on the waitlist to ride for that hospice.
Rider Registration Fee: $100
With a commitment to raise $1,000 or more in pledges
Every dollar will stay on Vancouver Island to support local hospices.
What’s in it for you?
- An unforgettable, fully supported cycle touring experience
- Your very own custom Cycle of Life Tour 2020 cycling jersey
- All meals including gourmet dinner prepared by Chef Michael
- Overnight camping experience, including hot showers
- All ferry costs included
- Entertainment & other fun activities
- Rider support packs with water bottles and other great swag
- Quality local nutrition and snacks from Hornby Island Energy Bars & Rumble
What you’ll need:
- Your own bicycle
- Your tent and sleeping gear (tent sharing is encouraged)
- Change of clothes, including towel
- The motivation to raise funds for hospice care
- The determination to ride 200kms over 2 days
We’ve got you covered:
- Mobile First Aid stations
- Safety marshals along route
- Frequent fuelling and hydration stops on route
- Online donation site for easy sharing and pledge sourcing
Rewards for fundraisers include:
- Prestigious ‘Top Fundraiser’ swag
- Elite sleeping quarters for ‘Top Fundraiser’ at Salt Spring Island Camp
- Prizes for riders who raise over $1500
- Lots of amazing door prizes
Want some company?
- Invite a friend, partner or family member to share the experience and fun at the overnight camp.
- Guest passes available for purchase. Limited quantities available